Monday, October 7, 2013

There is always a reason to smile!

This past weekend I attended a street festival with my son called The Smile Project and I couldn't help but think there's always a reason to smile. Even in the midst of everything that seems to be happening around us, God is still in control!


And God is definitely still in control over Pat's recovery and she's getting better each day - another reason to smile =). I've uploaded a video of one of Pat's therapy sessions where she is walking. She still needs assistance, but she has come a long way.





A few things:

First, thank you to Sharon Sagoo, Ogonna Opurum, and DeAndre Vidale for your generations towards Pat's care.We appreciate your donation so much and it definitely helps with her expenses for a Personal Assistant! If you see this before I get to speak with you, please send me your mailing addresses (marienichole.51@gmail.com).

If anyone else would like to donate towards the care of Pat, please visit www.ps-ily.org/donate.


Second, please please please come by and visit with Pat. It encourages her and lifts her spirit when she sees friends. She does have therapy 3 times a week, so if you would like to come see her you may either call her or email me so we can let you know which times she has therapy.


Lastly, we are still seeking help for Pat during the days her therapist does not come to the house (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays). We mainly need assistance with transporting her to and from her therapy sessions as well as someone to assist mommy with going up and down the stairs and running errands. Please email me at marienichole.51@gmail.com if you can lend any assistance.


Thank you all again and I hope to have another update for you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment