Sunday, April 28, 2013

Welcome... and Thank You

Dear Family and Friends,

First, on behalf of my family, I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has rallied around us during this difficult time, sending love and prayers for Pat. We are truly blessed to have all of you warriors in our lives, who know the healing power of God!

We appreciate all the concern that has outpoured for Pat's health and this blog will allow us to keep you all updated on Pat's current status, which we will update daily, as we get further information.

You may still contact me at 301.928.2581 and I will do my best to reply promptly.

Thank you again,

Nichole Rush (sister)
Doris Pugh (mother)
Dorian Sims (son)

2 comments:

  1. we are praying that God's grace and mercy will carry Pat through this time of crisis.
    Fred Munford
    HU Pharmacy Alumni

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we the Alumni Assoc. can be of any help.
    Please call my cell or text me at 240.731.5182

    Rev.Fred Munford

    ReplyDelete