Tuesday, May 14, 2013

God is faithful!

Good evening everyone,

We have another praise report!! Pat is doing much better after the last procedure this past Friday and is beginning to stabilize =)

Mommy and I visited her today, and the doctors had removed 2 medications (they are monitoring how well she is able to do without them) and they also removed her breathing tube! She was able to talk to Mommy and I (it still takes her some energy to talk, but she speaks clearly), and even said I should have 1 more baby LoL.

She's looking a lot better and seems to be gaining more strength each day. Again, if you would like to go see her, please feel free to (just try to let me know if you can so I can make sure her schedule is pretty clear for the day).


Also, I didn't get a chance to post this Sunday, so I'll do it here......

To Pat (Mommy, Daughter, Sister, Niece, and friend),

 
To one of the hardest-working, loving, unselfish mother's I know.
You are doing such a wonderful job raising Dorian
 and he is blessed to have a mother like you.
Continue to get stronger and we'll all be right here to celebrate with you
 when you come home.
 
Love, Everyone!
 




 

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Great pics. Thanks for the update. I'm glad the breathing tube is gone. God is good! Please tell Pat I asked about her.

    ReplyDelete