Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Sunday!!!

This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Hello again everyone!

I have wonderful news to report on Patricia's condition!! =)

She is steadily improving and her sedation level has been lowered. So she has been staying awake longer periods during the day.

Aside from a fever that comes and goes, her status is more stable. The doctors still plan to perform an additional operation in the future, they are just unsure of when.

The nurses have okayed visitors for her, BUT they would like to limit daily visitors, as to not tire her out too much - she still needs plenty of rest.

So, I will be putting together a schedule of visitors for Pat. Please email me at marienichole.51@gmail.com with the day and time you would like to see her. You can view the calendar and available times at https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=3luf1hd79i1ano9bgifu5it0hg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York .

Thanks again to you all!


*I deeply apologize if you have emailed, text, called me in the past few days. We've recently come home with baby girl and are spending time with her and our 1 year old (interesting times to say the least lol). I will do my best to answer all of you as quickly as possible. ~ Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment