Sunday, June 2, 2013

God answers prayers!


Happy Sunday everyone!!!

I am happy to report that after visiting with Pat today, she is on the road to recovery!!! She is doing so much better! She looks well and is getting stronger each day.

When we walked in today, she was watching SpongeBob (I'm guessing she's picked up liking the Cartoon Network in preparation to watch cartoons with her new niece lol). She joked and laughed with  mommy, Dorian and I, and even "checked" Dorian about his upcoming finals and summer job.

It is such a blessing to see her doing well and I want to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers! God has definitely been faithful through this whole process and He's not finished yet!!!


A lot of you have asked where you could help.... and I've been praying a lot about this. Before Pat became ill, she began helping me with a nonprofit I started called P.S. I Looove You and soon joined the Board of Directors. Part of our mission is to perform random acts of love (please visit the website http://ps-ily.org/ for more information).

Because Pat is always giving of herself, unselfishly, I thought a good way to honor her would be to perform an act of love for the patients and families who are currently in ICU with her. On behalf of her and the organization, I would like to give 1) care baskets to patients (comb, brush, nail clipper, lotion/oil) and 2) day of parking for the family members.

If you would like to contribute, please go to http://ps-ily.org/ to donate. I would like to give the gifts to patients and their families in the next two weeks.

Thank you to everyone again!

With love,

Nikki and family

No comments:

Post a Comment