Monday, June 17, 2013



Hi everyone!!!!
 
 
I have extremely good news!!!
 
 
PAT IS BEING RELEASED TO REHAB TOMORROW!!!!
 
 
Now, we're still not sure which center she will be at just yet, but once she is able to have visitors (which I'm sure will be soon), I will let everyone know.
 
 
Thanks again for all of your prayers! Although mommy and I have not been able to speak with all of you, we truly appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.
 
 
Oh and P.S. I Looove You raised enough money to give love gifts to the patients in ICU with Pat. We will be delivering them later this week (I'll be sure to take pictures).
 
With lots of love and gratitude,
 
Nikki, Mommy, and Dorian


1 comment:

  1. Praise GOD!! My wife and I are in prayer for you, Pat and your entire family. Thank you for these updates.

    ReplyDelete