Monday, June 10, 2013

Pat says hello

Happy Monday everyone!!!

I visited with Pat this weekend, and she is still doing much better. Everyday she is getting stronger and stronger. This past week, they removed her feeding tube and have started feeding her through the mouth.

She seems to be in good spirits as well. She joked with me and Mommy, laughed at Elijah's favorite new word - no, and even talked us into letting her eat some of the snickerdoodle cookies they sell in the hospital.

There are some things that I know she still has to work on. For instance, I was talking to her about some information I needed and she stated she would text it to me, then begin "air texting" as if she had a phone in her hand. Other than small things like that, she's still the same Pat lol (see below).

Since the doctors still have her on restriction, I asked if it was okay if I videotaped her for you all to see and she said yes. Below are two videos I took of her Saturday. The first video is of her saying hi (please excuse my little kid voice lol), and the second is of her trying to get her mitt off (the doctors had to restrain her hand so she would stop pulling at her tubes). Enjoy! =)

2 comments: